Tuesday

houses and hats

It looks like the PNH will be our new house very soon. We close May 6, which is almost exactly 2 weeks away. I feel pretty confident every thing will work out between now and then. While the hubster and I are going insane waiting for these two weeks to go by quickly, the good news is we will be spending 5 of those days in North Carolina at Fort Bragg and celebrating the KY derby.

I'm probably putting way too much effort into my outfit, but I've been thinking about it for about a week straight! I finally bought a hat at Target, and tonight my plan is to bake my new fav muffins and put some decorative ribbon on my new hat! (very exciting huh?)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Headgear is an important choice(;

Have fun at the derby!!

Marissa and Aaron said...

Make sure to take pictures of you in your fancy hat!