Wednesday

23 weeks

I had a rough week last week. Trying to fight a cold while pregnant is not a good time. Actually, I'm finding that doing a lot of things while pregnant is not a good time. I am starting to not be able to bend over easily, so cleaning the house (don't worry - they hubs does all of the "chemical cleaning" so I don't breathe in the fumes) or even putting on my shoes is a pain - literally. Last night, I was trying to vacuum under the fridge to get all of the dust off the vent down there. I had to get flat on the floor because sitting and leaning forward was so uncomfortable. And the sad thing is, I know it's going to get much worse!!

Other than that issue, I'm feeling great still. I can eat whatever I want (for the most part I don't have any cravings or food aversions) and this week I started feeling the baby move on the outside. So far, one friend and my sister have been able to feel it. For some reason, the idea of this grosses out my baby daddy, so he's staying away for now. Maybe he'll come around once he can SEE him moving around in there. :)

No comments: