Monday

6 months!

My big boy can now sit up on his own and is eating lots of food! Last time I weighed him he was a little over 20lbs. He goes back to the doctor in a couple of weeks, so we'll get an official reading then. We are weighing him at home on a scale that my mom was weighed on when she was a baby to see how much she was eating. That was in the early 1950s. So, who knows how accurate that thing is, but we are using it as an approximate guess to how much he's gaining. He's about to grow out of his 9mo clothes. Last night he slept in a 18mo sleeper that was just a bit big, but really not too bad. The 12mo sleeper we bought wouldn't zip up his thigh.


We went to the Lake of the Ozarks last weekend and had a good time hanging out on the dock. My sister had him giggling like nobody's business.

As for my 6-months postpartum info, I weigh 216 - which is down 30lbs from my highest dr. appt weight of 247. I still have a ways to go though. The good news is, I'm finally pain-free from my ruptured disk and no longer need to go to physical therapy. That means momma can finally start working out. :)

No comments: