Friday

NYE and all that jazz

New Year's Eve was fun, but I stayed up waaaaay past my 10 p.m. bedtime. Like 7 hours past. Getting up for work this morning was tough.

But on to the good stuff that I'm sure you are dying to hear about - The Resolutions. I completely agree with stlworkingmom who says to set "SMART" goals. After working with Continuous Quality Improvement at my last job and now lean and six sigma tools at this one, I should practice what I preach at work and set some Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Reasonable and Time-bound goals.

  1. Take a vitamin. Everyday. I'm going to go ahead and count Emergen-C as close enough to a vitamin because I hate swallowing pills.
  2. Weigh 175lbs by Nov. 18, 2009 by implementing weigh watchers practices and doing some form of exercise for 30 minutes 6 days/week. I think I can attain this goal before then, but that's my ultimate deadline.
  3. Sell house in Carbondale and buy a new one (Good LORD I hope this one happens first), being completely settled in time for our Festivus Party Dec. 23, 2009. Put that on your calendar stat. Stat means now.

No comments: