Tuesday

Frustrated

Hubby and I are both extremely frustrated at this point. Last August we fell in love with so many houses only to watch them slip away while we waited to sell our house. Now that we are itching to buy, we can't seem to find anything we can agree to both like.

I liked the first two-story we looked at on Monday, but hubby did not. It is at the top of our price range, and old-lady decorated, but I liked it for the most part.

Hubby seems to like the foreclosed houses best. I agree that they have more potential, but they also come with more baggage and require some work. Right now, he likes one in O'Fallon which I'm okay with because it has better schools and is a booming area = $$ ROI.

We are looking at that foreclosed house and another older house in Belleville tomorrow. The house in Bellevegas comes with a hot tub. Maybe our days of hot-tubbing at the mansion are limited, but it would be awesome if we had our own little hot tub to enjoy every day!

No comments: