Sunday

Storage

Hubby and I spent the day Saturday moving approximately one half of our belongings into a storage unit on the East Side. It has completely amazed me that when I moved out of my dorm room freshman year of college, I fit all my stuff into 1 car trip, most of it into 2 large rubbermaid tubs that I used throughout college to haul stuff back and forth. In a few short years, I have combined stuffs with another human and now we have more than one large u-haul truck can handle.

Next weekend, my parents and a couple of hubby's friends are going to help us load up the rest of our crap. We looked at 5 houses today, none of which are worth mentioning again here. I will say that whoever thought blue carpet accented with blue walls and an orange ceiling/trim work would show their ILLINI spirit, did not consider the re-sale value of their house. We are looking at two more tomorrow, one of which looks pretty promising on the internets.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I want a house update!

Good luck sarah!