Monday

My Atypical Sunday Night

Yesterday on the way home from my father-in-law's I had get some documents out of our file cabinet, which is currently residing in our storage unit. At the back of the storage unit...

So to get to said file cabinet, I climbed over the washer, dryer, treadmill, then under the dining room table, under the foosball table and crouch between the gas grill and the foosball table to reach the file cabinet, in the dark using my cell phone as a flash light. Then I had to turn the file cabinet around and unlock it to get my documents and climb back out. I was pretty proud of myself.

Then when I stopped to get gas, I left my sweet puppy in the car with the keys in it, and he decided to get upset that I was leaving him in the car. He jumped up on the window ledge, where his foot landed right on the lock button, locking himself and the keys in the car...

These two events made for quite a long evening.

No comments: