Saturday

Bread

Lately I've been trying to cook/bake/eat more foods that are not processed. A few weeks ago I attempted to make my own homemade whole wheat bread. It was pretty easy to do, and out of the three loaves I made (from one batch of dough) the second one came out pretty well. I bought it to work and even my coworkers snarfed it down. The hubs- not so much. So tonight I'm trying a regular white bread that if use the same container for the second batch will become sourdough. Even though it's not whole wheat I'm pretty sure that they are about the same amount of points because the whole wheat bread had milk and honey, whereas the white bread is literally flour, water, yeast and salt.

I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Katie O'Something said...

THANKS TO YOUR FRIEND KATIE!

Our white bread always turns out amazing, so I'm sure yours will be yummy too. :)

Sarah with a Sweet Tooth said...

Absolutely thanks to my friend Katie!!