Friday

PO'ed at Macys

This post has nothing to do with weight loss or working out. I'm pissed at our sheets from Macys. We bought a king-sized bed maybe six months after we moved into this house.


I bought some really nice sheets (Charter Club brand) from Macy's and used them almost exclusively for two years before getting another set of the same brand/sheet in a different color because we loved them so much. I also have a flannel set for winter, but we don't use those very often.

Yesterday, the hubs and I were talking on the bed (this is a G-rated post, promise) and I was sitting on his side.  I thought I saw something on the sheets, but when I looked closer, I realized it was a hole!! At first, I thought it was the dog's fault, but it clearly looks like it's just worn through.


I thought sheets would last longer than this!

No comments: