Sunday

Brain dump

It's Sunday night. I'm flipping back and forth between the Oscars and my recorded shows (Biggest Loser and Smash). Some thoughts:

  • We are out of steel cut oats. We buy them from Amazon in bulk and are expecting our next shipment any day now.
  • That means I don't have breakfast ready for work tomorrow. Chobani it is.
  • In my kitchen right now: cake, brownies, chocolate. It all needs to be gone asap and I'm not going to eat any more of it.
  • I can feel my throat starting to get scratchy and I don't like it.
  • Our laptop keypad drives me bonkers because the heel of my hand continually hits it and moves the cursor somewhere else while I'm typing a sentence. This laptop has windows 8 and I CANNOT find the checkbox to turn off the stupid touchpad. I have spent at least 20 minutes searching... so frustrating.
  • The boy got a ball pit for a belated birthday present this weekend. It might be the best thing ever for a 1 year old. He is a static-y giggle-y monster in that thing. I love seeing him so happy. 
  • He stayed the night last night at my sister's house. I swear he looked bigger when I picked him up this morning. How is that possible?

No comments: