We tried every thing to get him back to sleep from 11:30-3. I gave him water, milk, tylenol, saline nose spray, a snack, and lots of cuddles plus a little baby first tv - which was one of the few things that calmed him down. At 2:45, I gave up knowing I had to go to work the next day and put him in his bed. He fell asleep within 5 minutes of talking to himself.
Milestones this month:
- weaned from the bottle
- switched from formula to whole milk
- working on graduating from nipple sippy cups to hard sippy cups
- started climbing on furniture...
- I've cut his hair twice since Jan. 10 so it's pretty short now
- he knows how to ride on his "car"