Tuesday

Catching up

I think life is moving faster exponentially since the birth of our baby. How is that even possible? It seems like we just celebrated his birthday party. I realized today that I have not taken a picture of the child since his birthday party, which was the first week of February. I have taken a few videos on my phone, but I don't really count those. I need to get back in the habit of taking monthly photos to document his life. He's changing so quickly these days.

That reminds me that I wanted to do a yearbook for each year of his life. Of course I want to remember him growing up, but I also want to do it for the hubs and me to have as memories. I started making books of trips or big events after I made one for our wedding and it was so easy! I used mypublisher.com and loved it, but I might switch to mpix.com after reading some reviews online.

The other night the hubs says "I have a hankerin for some ice cream or a frosty." My response was that I have a hankerin to fit in my pants again.

Two weeks ago I weighed in at 218, last week was 215.6. I weigh in again tomorrow. I really only get on the scale once a week and the hubs tends to do it less than me. However, the child has apparently seen one of us do it enough that he is now running to the scale every time he gets in our bathroom (we keep our door shut most of the time). He knows how to tap it, then step on it. He weighed 28.2 lbs last week (at 13 months) if you are interested. ;)

No comments: