Sunday

Lots of reading to do

I like this look better, but I also think it looks like a template. It is, but I don't want it to look like a template. You know what I mean?

I'm working my way through Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series. Because of that, I've put myself in sort of a pickle. Prior to any Harry Potter release, I like to re-read the series so I'm prepared to enjoy the book or movie (obviously they will be movies from now on) with the books fresh in my mind. I do not like to mix books or read two at a time, so therefore, HP is on the back burner for now.

I do need to hunker down and read for the next two weeks though because the hubs and I made plans to head north to the windy city and check out the HP museum with another couple. The dudes will probably drink somewhere while the ladies check out all that Chi-town Hogwarts has to offer.

But for now, its back to my Sookie Stackhouse book. Last book is on order from the library so I have to hurry up and finish reading the second to last book.

No comments: