Thursday

Our evening

When the charter guy finally installed our internet, he was a very nice guy while he was in the house, but after he left I realized it was just for show. He's a slob. He left the crawl space door open, lord knows what kind of creatures crawled up into our home. He left his trash out in the yard and he didn't bother to bury the wire connecting our house to the power box at the corner of the lot.

Hubs and I just spent the last hour burying the wire and feeding the mosquitoes in the yard. We also figured out how to clean the filter in the air conditioner. That's a double-edged sword. On one hand, I hate cleaning it, but at the same time, I'm glad its a reusable filter. Operation Go Green in my house is in the AC filter too. I even have the hubs putting his cans by the door for recycling. We try to do our part to save the planet. :)

No comments: