Wednesday

Big red

I have been super busy lately so that I dont even have much time or energy to devote to my blog. I do continually update my fb status and I sort of feel like that takes the place of this sometimes.

But above is my new fabric for the master bedroom. Our room is so big and bland right now that I think the red will help it feel a lilbit more homey. Then we just need some adult furniture and we will be done with this room.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would replace the word "adult" with "grown up" or "matching"...just so no one is confused.