Thursday

Bullets for today

  • I'm almost finished wrapping presents.
  • I'm having sharp shoulder pains, which may or may not be a direct result of wrapping presents. Could also be from the awkward way I used the blow-dryer this morning with my head upside down.
  • The bosses cooked us breakfast this morning. I'd already eaten my new fav breakfast sammy, so I ate two breakfasts...
  • We also have a HUGE container of harry and david chocolates, including those amazing malt balls in our office.
  • I've probably gained 4 lbs in the last 3 days.
  • I'm starting WW again, for reals this time - I promise, in January.
  • Poor General is going to miss out on our family Christmas (and by "our" I mean me, hubby and dog) because my aunt will not allow him in her house and it's just too much of a hassle to drive all over the place just to drop him off on Christmas day, so we're forced to leave him with his grandparents. When we have kids, I will not be doing all this driving back and forth for the holidays. You heard it here first. Be prepared to come to our house if you want to see our cute little offspring in a couple of years.

No comments: