Sunday

Shopping trip=Great Success

I'm almost finished shopping for the year. Now I need to start wrapping. The only things I have left to purchase are something for my niece, my aunt on dad's side, and my sister-in-law. I should be completely finished shopping by the end of the week. If anyone has any present ideas for my SIL, send them my way because I have nothing...

In other news, I'm really missing my old job tonight because of all the bad weather headed our way. I used to have the possibility of a snow day when I worked in education, but I doubt the hospital will have a snow day, ever. I also don't get two weeks off for Christmas break (and they actually called it Christmas break and not Holiday break, which a completely other topic). In fact, I don't get any holidays. I have to take ETO for all of them.

No comments: