Wednesday

Christmases Galore

Due to the fact that my recently-married sister is going to Cali with her new fam for Christmas, and leaving today, we had Family Festivus last night with just the 6 of us (mom, dad, me, hubby, sis, bro-in-law). I thought it was a good time for the most part, except seeing hubby's eyeballs swell up and turn pink from the cats sort of put a damper on my good time.

Here's dad and hubby showing off the matching Stan Musial autographed baseballs I got them.



We all opened our gifts and last night on the way home we tried out hubby's new toy - a TomTom GPS for the car. It was pretty accurate, except it DID NOT want us to take 127 south. At every street in Nashville, it kept telling us to turn around and go back. Then it wanted us to go over to 51 through DuQuoin. So finally hubby turned it off because it would not stop yelling at us. We are going to try it again tomorrow on the way to my aunt's house because I seem to get confused every time I go through St. Paul, MO. If you've never done it, you should really try it sometime.

Today is Christmas Eve, which means we'll spend the evening with hubby's family. Then tomorrow morning, we will wake up, do Christmas with my sister-in-law, her fiance and our niece. After that we'll be driving to St. Paul, Mo., to my aunt's house for another Christmas. It's a full day of driving and Christmases.

No comments: