Friday

Hot tub

The best part of my week this week will be tonight when I relax in my uncle's hot tub with hubby. I think today's weather is perfect for hot tubbing because it's cool enough to want to be in the warm water, but warm enough that you don't have icicles hanging off your chin.

We're staying in St. Chuck this weekend if you need us. Tomorrow is my dad's 60th birthday dinner at Trattoria Marcella. He's turning into such an old man, grumpy and not picking up his feet when he walks.

Tomorrow's celebration is just for the six of us, then we're having a family dinner next week on his actual birthday.

I might tease him about being old, but he knows I love him. I'll always be daddy's little girl. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shaddup!! I'm not THAT grumpy and I've never lifted my feet more than a sixteenth of an inch off the floor. If there is any variation in the floor at all, I trip. I love you too!