Monday

My WW Quest

I'm currently on the quest to find the best soda-ww cake I can make. Ha that rhymes! Cake I can make!

Ok.

The concept is you mix one box of cake mix with one can of diet soda. No eggs. No oil, just mix and soda. The result is in a 9x13 pan cut into 12 pieces of cake - for only 1 point a piece.

So far, I've made white cake with diet orange soda - this one was excellent. Loved it. I put cool whip -free on it, so it was maybe 1.5 points per piece, but still totally worth it to eat cake.

Last night I made french vanilla cake mix with diet cream soda. It's good, but too vanilla if you know what I mean.

Up next will be either chocolate cake mix or white cake mix with diet dr pepper. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I never even knew you could do this! It sounds delicious! Keep us posted!

Maybe a ginger ale cake?