Wednesday

The rest of the story

So the people whose offer we rejected last week, came back with a much better offer this week. We have reluctantly accepted. It was not quite as high as we would have liked, therefore decreasing the new house's price significantly.

The good news is, we're moving on. FINALLY. We are house-hunting tomorrow. HGTV hasn't called us yet to send the film crew, but if they do I'll keep you posted. We have two houses in mind that we're pretty interested in, and another that I'm somewhat interested in.

The other good news hubby got the D-coordinator job at local new-to-us-area catholic high school!!! He's super excited about it and if he's in a good mood, that usually makes me in a good mood too!

2 comments:

MJ said...

Congrats on selling your house! I know its not exactly how you wanted it but I'm sure it's a relief to have it sold.

:D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!