Monday

New Post.

We had a great weekend at the mansion relaxing and watching tv. We went to dinner with Em and Rusty and my roomies at Trattoria Marcella. If you are in the mood for eating a 7x8 pan of lasagna, I suggest you go there. Michael ordered that and it looked really good. I stuck with the whole wheat spaghetti for dinner, but caved to try the flash-fried spinach app and cheese polenta jenga stick.

We don't have good news on the house, but traffic has definitely picked up. A family looked last week and has not made a decision yet, so at least we're still in the running. Another family is coming tomorrow. I wouldn't call my outlook hopeful, or optimistic, but I am slightly encouraged that people are out there looking again. It's been about 3 months since we've heard ANYTHING.

I'm hoping Jesse from the Eagles of Death Metal will rock my socks and lift my spirits this weekend.

No comments: