Thursday

Goodbye 2009

I'm in the process of taking down Christmas. It is sort of a depressing project because that means the holidays are really over and the cheeriness of the tree lights will be gone. The house will go back to normal, which means it's no longer okay to leave presents in the living room around the tree. Things must be put away. And most of all, the eating MUST STOP.

During the holiday season I pretty much give in to any sweet presented in front of me. Because of that, I need to snap myself into shape. Quickly. We are going to Florida in less than three months. Closer to two months. I want to say that I've never worn a bikini, but I bet my mom dressed me in one as a toddler. So my goal was to wear a bikini in Key West. I'm not sure that goal is still attainable (well, I could certainly put one on right now, but I don't want my fellow travelers to be disgusted at the sight!) but I'm going to try my best.

No comments: