Friday

The green monster

My first green monster was a little thinner than I like my smoothies, but it was still pretty delish (sorry for the half-drank photo but you see what it truly looks like - kinda gross)!! I couldn't taste the spinach at all. I did add 2 T of peanut butter to give it a PB/Banana flavor since I didn't have any blueberries (my first choice). I offered to let the hubs try it, but he turned up his nose at it. Not sure if it was the color or just too early for him.

Let's see if it keeps me full. Normally, smoothies just don't cut it for me, so I always try to chew my breakfast to stay full longer.

Note: I did feel full much longer than my normal breakfast of a vitatop or eggo (at 730) and oatmeal (at 930). I normally eat both of those things and end up really hungry by lunch at 1130. Today I drank the monster on the way to work (at 8) and didn't eat until 1130. I was hungry but not crazy hungry.

1 comment:

MJ said...

how long did you feel full?