Sunday

Pork wellington

This weekend we had some friends over so I wanted to make something somewhat healthy, but tasty for dinner. I watched Alton Brown (I'm somewhat addicted to Good Eats) make Pork Wellington the other day and have been itching to try it. (Pork tenderloin is one of my favorite cuts of meat because it's almost fat free and yet still delicious!) Then the pork Gods shined down on me because pork tenderloins were on sale half price at our grocery store!! We stocked up.

Unfortunately, we gobbled up the pork wellington so fast that I forgot to snap a photo, but I promise it was good!! My puff pastry didn't bubble up as nice as Alton's but it was still really tasty. and I would recommend putting twice as much apples as Alton called for. We all wanted more apples.

No comments: