Saturday

Biggest Loser at work. Again

Yesterday at work, we ended the second session of the Biggest Loser that I organized in cube-land. Not very many people actually tried during this session (myself included) and the results, so far, are pretty obvious to that end. I don't know the official results yet, but from what I heard yesterday, I'm in the lead with 5 lbs lost or 3 percent. I'm a little pissed because it would have been 7 lbs had we weighed in on Monday, but by the end of the week I was retaining water due to my cycle. Either way, I didn't lose very much weight and that reflects the amount of effort I put into trying.

The other news is that the organization I work for started a company-wide BL competition, so several people in the office entered that competition and no longer cared about the babyBL in cube-land. I can't say I blame them. The stakes are much higher and is probably a real competition. I chose not to enter that competition because I know I don't have THAT much weight to lose compared to some of the folks who entered. I need to focus on burning off the fat that's left and toning my muscles. If only I could get myself to really enjoy running more than 2 miles. After that, I'm bored and done.

No comments: