Tuesday

Back from Dallas!

The hubs and I spent the weekend visiting friends in Dallas last weekend. We made it a two-fer trip by visiting another two baseball stadiums (as part of our life-long goals of seeing a game at every stadium) and spent time with friends we don't get to see often. Because we went to two games in two days, I ate two hot dogs in two days. I know that's not a huge deal, but I don't LOVE hot dogs the way I love other things. However, I wanted to try the dogs in various locations to see which ones I like better. While it's been a few years since our last baseball trip (to both Chicago stadiums and Milwaukee), I think the Dallas hot dog was the best so far. I can tell you with certainty that it is better than the Houston hot dog.

The other interesting thing about both ballparks is the other food available. Houston had mac n cheese, while Dallas had a Sweet Baby Rays station. I wanted to try both, but I didn't want to overdo it. I knew we'd be in the car for most of this trip so that limits my work out times.

In Dallas, we went to a breakfast place called Ham and Eggs that had monster portions, including this biscuit that came with the hubs' omelet and fried potatoes, as a side dish.


Everything is bigger in Texas.

No comments: