Thursday

Time to House-sit

Tonight I went to my first ever work happy hour. I only stayed for a little while because I had to go get my nails done for the wedding, but I did have a good time having girl-talk with some of the ladies in my office suite. Some employees from another hospital that we share our suite with came out so it was nice to meet them.

In other news, Emily and I came up with a most-excellent plan for next week. Because she will be gone on her honeymoon, my parents are going to be watching their 90-lb puppy Muggins. Due to the fact that Muggins is a bully to my pup and the other dogs in the neighborhood, we decided the best thing I could do would be to house-sit her house so General has a safe zone to live in. Double bonus: only 10 min from work instead of 25!!

No comments: