Monday

AT&T still

So I called this morning and they admitted to the problem being on their end, and said it should be fixed by tomorrow morning at 10am. I don't believe it for a second, but I will let my avid readers know by posting when I get home from work tomorrow. :)

Other than operating sans-internet, our new house is awesome. We had mom and dad + emily and russ over for dinner Saturday night. Hubby made his secret ribs recipe, which my dad loves. They turned out great and I think everyone enjoyed eating them. (That's what the place-setting photo was for)

We bought fence supplies to put up a fence in the backyard, which will be a drastic life-changing event for one small pug. He's never had a fenced-in yard to run around.

Next weekend, hubby's grandparents are coming to see the house for the first time. Hopefully I can get all the rib/father's day dishes cleaned and put away by then. I hate doing dishes. Give me laundry any day of the week before dishes. I tend to let the gross ones sit on the counter until I break down and can't stand it any longer. I can unload the clean ones just fine, but I hate touching a dirty dish.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am definitely the opposite. I find doing the dishes relaxing, and laundry sends me into full-anxiety attack mode.

Wanna trade? (;