Wednesday

I had to do it.

Last semester, in one of my classes, we had a guest speaker. He happens to be a vice president at AT&T. He spoke about furthering your career and how to have good business practices. He also gave everyone his personal cellular telephone number and said if anyone wanted to talk to him about anything, he would love to hear from us.

Yesterday, when my promised internet did not turn on again, I finally broke down and called him. I was trying not to use that very thin connection I have to someone high up at AT&T, but I just DO NOT want to use Charter. I'm sure my fellow St Louisans will support me in that endeavor (unless they work for the bankrupt company).

2 comments:

christy said...

Was he responsive?

Sarah with a Sweet Tooth said...

He asked me to email him my info. I did. Waiting for a reply.