Monday

I'm just not that into you.

You being Metrolink.

I think public transportation is a very cool thing, and I really wanted to give it a try this week, but I think I'm going to quit my trial after one day. I didn't really mind riding the train, although I was careful not to touch ANYTHING because of all the germs floating around on those babies. The problem I have, is that even with traffic, riding the metro added about an hour to my day. Maybe some people don't mind that, but I love to sleep. Even 45 minutes of sleep is worth it, plus the 15 minutes at night to walk my dog. It only takes me about 30-35 min drive in the morning, versus the 60 minutes it took on the train this morning. Coming home, took about the same amount of time on the train, whereas it usually takes me 40-45 min driving.

That's less time in my sweatpants, less time attempting to cook dinner and less time chasing my dog around the house.

However, I do know how to ride the metro now, and feel confident should the need arise at a later date.

No comments: