Monday

Sweet talk

I've recently joined the Hungry Girl's newsletter list. I love it. If you are trying to lose weight, or just want to get a wee bit healthier with your eating habits, I highly suggest joining and perusing the content.

She sends you an email every day. (I do not think it's really THE hungry girl who emails you but whatev). Sometimes there are tips and tricks, and sometimes there are recipes. This is the part that rocks. The other part that rocks is that all recipes come with points attributed to them.

So last week, she emailed out this peanut butter-chocolate cheesecake-y thing that is just wonderful. I can't find the recipe in my inbox anymore, but I'll just tell you that it was good. The recipe called for Diet Swiss Miss hot cocoa, so I bought a box of that specifically for the recipe. I don't usually drink hot cocoa, but this version is no points, so I tried it. When the hubs saw it was diet hot cocoa, he asked for the real deal instead. I made him the recipe listed on the box of hershey's in the cabinet. He tasted both and liked my version better!!! So it must be good.

No comments: