Thursday

Some thoughts

  • I do not want to get the H1N1 vaccine. Not only have they not really tested it completely, but I've already had the Swine. However, since I don't have documented proof from my physician, I am required to get the vaccine by my place of employment.
  • I want to blog more. I'd really like to be a full-time blogger someday, but for the month of November, I'm going to participate in the blog-every-day thing, NaBloPoMo.
  • Hubs' team is in the playoffs, so I'm going to Effingham tomorrow if anyone wants to road trip with me?
  • I'm not dressing up for Halloween this year, but do plan to eat some and pass out lots of candy.
  • I booked my flight to visit Denise in Dallas in January.
  • We are booked for Key West in March.
  • We plan to go somewhere (possibly not Niagara Falls) in December.
  • I will be wrapping all of my gifts in newspaper again this Christmas. I like to find ways to go green and wrapping presents in gently used newspaper, donated by my former roomies, is one way to do it.

1 comment:

Rebekah J said...

I haven't died of the H1N1 sniffer vaccine yet! And you can prrrrobably put off getting one for work for at least a little while since you don't work in direct patient care and they're nowhere NEAR being done with us yet.