- Days of Our Lives. I can't help it. My mom raised me watching it. Every day we'd watch days while she got ready for work (she worked evenings, so she got ready at 2pm), so it's kind of a family tradition. I can remember watching it on the 10 inch screen in their bedroom. After college, when Emily and I were both living at home, all four of us would watch it after dinner.
- Law and Order SVU.
- Biggest Loser. I heart Alison Sweeney (she's also on Days) and it's a good motivator to not eat for a few hours, and maybe work out. Maybe.
- 30 Rock. If you don't watch it and laugh, you suck.
- Office. Even though it started out funny, now it's more of a I-have-to-keep-watching-to-see-if-it-will-be-funny-again sort of thing.
- Good Eats. Alton Brown is my hero.
- Hoarders. I've always called my mom a pack rat. These people take that term to a whole new level.
- Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory. Only to watch the bulldogs.
The shows I love to watch: