Thursday

ABCs of me


  1. Age: 29
  2. Bed size: King - and I will never go back.
  3. Chore you hate: almost all of them, but toilets and dirty dishes are the pits.
  4. Dogs: yes. I have one.
  5. Essential start to your day: a shower.
  6. Favorite color: lately, everyone tells me I look good in green, so I'm going with that.
  7. Gold or silver: Silver. never liked gold.
  8. Height: 5'11. i think yoga made me stand up taller.
  9. Instruments that you can play: in middle/high school I played clarinet, but I know how to play both the sax and flute, and one hand of the piano at a time.I'm not very good at any of them.
  10. Job title: public relations coordinator
  11. Kids: none, yet.
  12. Live: I guess I'm an Illinoisan now. I am wearing a "chief" shirt right now.
  13. Mom’s name: Kathy
  14. Nicknames: sweet tooth or my maiden name
  15. Overnight hospital stays: i've never even been an out-patient.
  16. Pet peeve: people who say "warsh" instead of "wash" and micro-management
  17. Quote from a movie: Nobody puts baby in a corner.
  18. Righty or lefty: Righty.
  19. Sibling: I have a sister. she's three years younger and now that we don't live together, we get along great.
  20. Time you wake up: 6:46 is when my alarm goes off. I get up around 7.
  21. Underwear: yes. 
  22. Vegetables you dislike: green peppers, onions (in any form), don't really care for peas either.
  23. What makes you run late: not knowing what to wear.
  24. X-rays: I think a few - I know they did one on my wrist for carpel tunnel
  25. Yummy food you make: it's not often, but my baked goods are usually pretty good.
  26. Zoo favorite animal: I love the big cats and the penguins.

1 comment:

Roni said...

I also hate people who say "hach" for the letter "h" although that may be a North Eastern PA thing. ;)