Tuesday

I can smell it

Spring is almost here. It's so close, I can almost smell it. I can't wait to ditch the heavy coat and want to run outside every day after work. In my job, I have to walk outside several times a day to get to another building where I often have meetings. It's such a pain to wear my coat and/or carry an umbrella all over the place. I did finally purchase some wellies so at least I'm well-prepared for the rainy season. They basically look like this:



During the winter, I just want to curl up on the couch and watch tv. Lately, I've been a little bit more motivated to do things around the house after work, so I'm sensing the change. It probably helps that it's still light out at 6pm when I pull in the driveway.

On the agenda for this weekend: 5K training, plant lettuce in garden, work on painting trim in the house.

I didn't mean to post a big rant about winter, but there you have it.

No comments: