Sunday

No more meat.

The hubs and I spent most of the day yesterday at Fast Eddie's Bon-Air in Alton, IL. If you've never been, it's a pretty awesome time - lots of drink options, lots of live music and great people watching. On of our friends reported that he saw a poor kid turning 21 that was puking at 2:30 p.m. Then we later saw him being carried out with a trash bag as a bib by three of his friends. Obviously, he had a really great morning.


Part of the awesomeness at Fast Eddies is the dirt-cheap menu and free popcorn. The downside is also the menu. Your options are cheeseburger, fries, shrimp (that smelled too shrimp-ey for me and I was turned off) or a variety of meats on a stick. I think we sampled all flavors of meat on a stick, and they were all very delicious. However, by the end of the day, I was tired of salty meats, and I'm still not really interested in eating any meat 24 hours later. 

2 comments:

Rebekah J said...

Not a big fan of Fast Eddie's myself, but I felt the need to tell you that your hair looks ridiculously cute in that picture.

Sarah with a Sweet Tooth said...

awww thanks!!