Tuesday

Kettlebell = Kick in the Butt

I tried Kettlebell class for the first time last week, and again last night. After the first class, I posted this on Facebook:

k
ettleball class = do 5,000 squats while swinging a baby 10lb ball around.

I felt okay during the class, but afterwards, my legs were on FIRE!! I took the class in the same building that my office is located, and I went back upstairs to gather my stuff before leaving for the day. I almost fell down the stairs on the way back out the door. That's how tired my legs were. 


Last night was much better, and today I was able to continue with my 5k training. Last week, I wasn't able to run until Thursday because my legs were still sore four days later. I guess that shows you how little I had been working my legs lately.

No comments: