Thursday

Thursday Weigh In

Apparently I only care enough to post once I week. I write so many posts in my head, but I never seem to feel the urge to type them out when I actually have the time - usually after 9 p.m., which is also my clean-the-house time, read-a-book time and watch-tv time. Also, get-ready-for-the-next-day time. So usually, blogging doesn't make the cut in the one hour or less that is allotted to all of those things.

Wednesday weigh in from yesterday:
Today's weight: 214.8
Last week: 212.6
Total lbs lost this year: 5.4
Goal: 175

I'm really not surprised by these results. I'm back to my normal self, so I'd rather be able to eat food and keep it down than keep losing 5lbs a week. 

In other news, I went to see my neurosurgeon today. I finally FINALLY have his blessing to pick up the baby - I started doing that two weeks ago when the hubs went to the hospital. I can also work out and do whatever I want as far as that goes - even yoga. So, everyone say it with me: YAY!! 

Maybe now, life can morph into a new "normal" for our family. One without a constant illness or ailment weighing us down.

No comments: