Tuesday

5K and no soda update

I took a minor hiatus from the 5K training. After the first week, my back started hurting from working on re-doing the kitchen floor, so I didn't think it would be a good idea to run when it hurt just to stand up for any period of time. Then, last week I was just lazy. I have no excuse. I did not motivate myself from the couch any night after work. Instead, I read the Girl Who Played with Fire - which I highly recommend if you haven't read it yet.

I did run week 2 of the 5K business yesterday and today. So, I'll consider myself back on this temporary track. As the husband likes to remind me, I tend to start high-quality workout regime, and then quit after two weeks when I get bored.

In case you were curious, I have not had a soda since Jan. 3. I did have one small sip of the hubs' soda about a week ago because I had a gross taste in my mouth. I figure I didn't earn any cancer-causing thingies just from that one drink.

No comments: