Thursday

Time's up

Tomorrow is the final regular season game for CZR football. That means after the playoff game(s?) my hubby can move to STL, but probably won't just yet. We still have no bites on the house. He can't live at my parent's house with me. We don't have any close friends in Carbondale to watch our house. We can't afford to rent something here AND pay the mortgage down there. If we could afford that, then we can probably afford another house. Which we can't.

So after the playoffs, I will be officially depressed. It's almost the holidays and I honestly expected to have sold the house right now. I know there's nothing we can do about it and that it's mostly the economy's fault, but it still sucks.

And to top it off, the house we had our eye on up here no longer has it's "for sale" sign in the yard.

No comments: