Sunday

Carboweekend

During the week, I do try to limit my carb intake, focusing more on lean protein and veggies. I'm sure most people who care anything about their diet probably do something similar. My problem is the weekends. I tend to "carb up" a la Michael Scott before the 5k run. I don't do fettuccine alfredo, but for example, today I ate cereal, a half blt sandwich, vitatop, yogurt, bagel and cream cheese (for dinner) and a G2. I didn't count points today, but you can tell that most of it is carbolicious.

Aside from feeling a little over-carb'ed today, I do feel really productive! We moved into this house about 15 months ago, and I finally cleaned out the boxes that were thrown in the 3rd bedroom closet. I even cleaned out our file cabinet that lives in that closet. I don't know about you, but I always feel better when I get rid of some clutter.

No comments: