Wednesday

Oh-PAH!!! have some ouzo.

I’m excited for tonight because it’s one of the more fun nights of the year in hubby’s hometown. Most people are home for the holiday but don’t usually have a family obligation which means everyone is free to go OUT. Contrary to popular belief, I do enjoy hanging out with hubby’s friends and I do enjoy going to a smoke-free bar. I do not enjoy smelly clothes, hair and dry eyeballs from smoke.



I’m also ready for tomorrow morning at the K household, which is a now a tradition for us, since we’ve gone for the last 4 years. For some reason, I feel like I have to dress to impress at this event, but not really the rest of the day. Maybe because it’s non-family at this event and since I’m not part of the original group I still feel like I need to prove myself. So my outfit is chosen and may be a little “over-dress” but too bad because I think I look really good in it. AND I get to wear my new cute boots with this outfit.

No comments: