Sunday

All Day Birthday Celebration

My actual birthday isn't until Thursday, but since my cuz is getting hitched next Saturday, we celebrated yesterday. Hubs has been planning surprises for a few weeks now, if not months. We stayed close to home Friday night to "rest up" for Saturday. I was exhausted by the end of the night yesterday, so I'm glad we did.

Here's my day in photos:
We woke up and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. The NiceHostessLady sat us at the checkers table.

After coming home to take out pugster, I opened my presents.


Then I had to put a blindfold on while hubby drove me to my next surprise.





It turned out he dropped me off at the spa!! I had a 1-hour massage, a mani and pedi. It was awesome!!! Then our next trip was out to dinner at the Melting Pot!! While the Melting Pot is special fun anyway, it's extra special because hubs asked me to marry him at the Melting Pot almost four years ago.








It was a great day. One of my best birthdays ever.


No comments: