Tuesday

Food and Key West

I told the hubs we have got to get back on track with our "healthy lifestyle." I'm not calling it a diet, because it's not like I'm in a wedding and need to diet. It's more like I need to quit eating so much junk.

Last night I attempted the weight watchers version of Pad Thai. It turned out okay, but not amazing. We all know I'm not a very good cook, so I deemed it a success because it was edible. I attempted to go for a run, but got a cramp after about 1/4 mile, so I walked the rest of the way. I think I walked almost 2 miles. Again, not great but it's a work in progress.

In other news:
Here's my sunburn from the boat.
It's painful, but not nearly as bad as when we were on our honeymoon in Key West. (We stayed inside bars our last day there because it hurt so bad to be in the sun. Look at my collar bone just burning away there...)

Speaking of which, we will be in Key West again in only a few short months now. We've been looking for a good place to stay, and I have one picked out, but we aren't sure because we really wanted to revisit the cottage from our honeymoon. Unfortunately it is already booked. Some dang family and their dang family reunion ruined my plans.

No comments: