Sunday

Capa City

I've decided that the capacity of our small house is 10 for a sleepover. We only have 2 bathrooms and 3 bedrooms, but we managed to put 2 + dog in our room, 2 in the guest room, 2 in the man-room and 2 in the dining room, plus 1 jones boy on the couch. I think we could potentially sleep 1 more on the couch or floor if needed.

Having all those friends stay at our house made us feel loved and be-friended. I had a great time hanging out with all of hubs' friends this weekend, and I truly do feel like one of their friends. I'm glad for that because hubs spent half the time at practice while I hosted his friends :)

(the joke of the title is from a few years ago - on a bus ride with his football team, one of hubs' players asked him where Capa City was. He was reading the sign at the front of most school buses - capacity.)

No comments: