Thursday

BL update

Biggest Loser at work update: A total of 19 people signed up for the $10 donation to the BL pot, but I'm pretty sure there's only three of four of us really participating in this challenge, but whatever.

This morning, I weighed in on the "official" scale at work and I've lost a variety of pounds. This morning I weighed in at 186. I thought I weighed in originally (several weeks ago) at 194 (after drinking three SIGG bottles full of water and eating oatmeal and not peeing all morning, you know, this IS a competition for real dollars!!) but the official weigher-inner says I weighed in at 198. So if that's the case, I've lost 12 lbs so far, which equals about 6 percent of my body weight and for that I'm excited!

I've been weighing myself at home and haven't really seen much happen in the last few weeks so I decided to make things happen by doing several things:

  1. Run more.
  2. Eat less processed food.
  3. Eat more protein.
  4. Lift more weights.
  5. Drink less wine.
It might be working, so I think I'll stick with it.

The final weigh in is in two weeks, so I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: