Tuesday

No chips to see here.

As a general rule, we don't allow chips or cookies in the house. Now, if we decide to throw a part-ay and have people over, then we will buy chips for the masses.

So what do we munch on instead of chips? Mostly these pretzel thins (moi) or the cheese crisps (the hubs) made also by pepperidge farms.

Why am I telling you this? Because I think it's crazy how much  preservatives and unnatural ingredients are being shoved into our bodies on a daily basis without us even knowing it. I like these bad boys to the left because they are all natural and I can pronounce most of the ingredients. I've been trying my best to not eat all the junk in the middle of the grocery store, but I do venture in there on occasion. Mostly I grab a couple of boxes of the pretzels, a case of soda for the hubs and a few canned veggies and tuna. The majority of my grocery shopping is from the (unfortunately more expensive) outer aisles. You should try it sometime - you might be surprised what you find.

*I was not paid in any way for supporting this product. I just really love it.

No comments: