Thursday

Good morning Sweaty.

Sometimes I really do enjoy running in the mornings. Like today for example. It was finally not so sweaty-hot out that I could breathe normally during the run. I tried to run last night before I went to bed, but it was just too humid to get anything more than a half mile out of me. I came inside and lifted instead.

But this morning it was sunny and 75 degrees and just about perfect for a run. The problem I have with running and then getting in the shower right before I have to go to work is that I'm still sweating throughout the shower, and then still sweating while I get dressed and attempt to put on make up. It just makes for one sweaty morning and a messy start to the day.

Hopefully no one will notice but the dog who hears me cursing the mascara.

No comments: