Monday

black friday

I went against my better judgment and ventured out on Black Friday. However I waited until 10pm to make sure all the crazy women were back home and asleep. At terrgit I picked up these cute matching stockings for us. Last year we had 2 random ones and I liked the way these look so much better.

I also picked up a few other decorations and some sweaters for only $8!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

StLmom said...

Those are cute! I managed to stay out of stores on Friday but went shopping on Saturday - didn't get much done, though.